- Payday loans
- Cash advance
- Personal loan
- Emergency Cash Loans
- Financial Services
- Quick Cash
Apply for Your Loan via CreditYelp!
How Much Would You like to Get up to?
- Bad credit isn't an issue
- No hard credit checks
- Easy & quick access to funds
- Very high acceptance rates
CreditYelp help people search for a loan from our network of lenders and in other third-party lender networks we use.
How to Apply Loan on Auto Money?
Step 1 Eligibility and Documents
- An Active Bank Account
- Government-Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Income
- Most Recent Bank Statement
- Checking Account + Bank Routing Number
- Social Security Number/ITIN
Step 2 Location and driving instructions for Auto Money
The address is 930 Wilson Rd, Newberry, SC 29108 .
Step 3 Fill out the application form
Waiting in line and talking to the staff when called. Fill out the application with your basic information and return it when finished.
Step 4 Review the term and sign the loan agreement (if approved)
Review the offer and rate. If you get approved and accept the term, you will need to sign the loan agreement in order to receive the loan.
Step 5 Received your loan.
Get a check, cash, or direct deposit for the amount you asked for. You are all set!
Auto Money Compare With CashUsa
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How should I contact the Auto Money?
Please call (803) 321-6444 or visit their own websites if available. Please check at: https://www.automoneytitle.com/
- 2. Where is the address of the Auto Money?
Auto Money is located at 930 Wilson Rd, Newberry, SC 29108 . Opening from 9 :00AM - 18:00PM Monday. You may want to call for the hours before the visit.
- 3. Does Auto Money provide online loan service?
While it is not normally possible to complete the entire process online, it is still possible to check availability on this merchant's website. Please check at: https://www.automoneytitle.com/
- 4. Are there any alternatives to Auto Money?
You can visit our page to check out reviews and recommendations for other local stores. If you prefer a completely online, no-contact, and secure option, CreditYelp is a good resource to consider in order to avoid long driving and waiting times.
- 5. What is APR?
Annual Percentage Rate, or APR, is the total interest and fees charged for borrowing expressed as a yearly rate. It is a way to compare different types of loans and determine the cost of borrowing. It is important to note that APR is not the same as the interest rate, as it also includes any fees that are charged for borrowing.
- 6. What makes payday loan has such high APR?
Payday loans often have a high APR because it is calculated based on an annual rate, including all fees and interest, but payday loans are typically only intended to be paid off on the borrower's next payday. A flat rate is typically charged for the amount borrowed.
Auto Money Reviews
5.0 stars based on 381 reviews
- Germaine Richburg- a year ago5.0
- breanna mathis- a year ago5.0
- James Aiken- a year ago5.0
Aimiee was very helpful kind and professional.
- Cindy O'Dell- a year ago5.0
- Amanda Trotter- a year ago5.0
- Solomon Rikard- a year ago5.0
- Lori Clayton- a year ago5.0
Alanna was very helpful with my loan today.
- Reggie Nabors- a year ago5.0
This is the best place to come if you ever need money and the service is the best around!!!
- Brittany Blankenship- a year ago5.0
Amiee and Alanna were very friendly welcoming and made the process fast and easy !! Thanks girls !!
- Sandra Atkinson- a year ago5.0
Mrs.Alanna Borden was a great and friendly assistant to I Sandra Atkinson on 12/30/2022 at auto money
Map & Direction