- Payday loans
- Cash advance
- Personal loan
- Emergency Cash Loans
- Financial Services
- Quick Cash
Apply for Your Loan via CreditYelp!
How Much Would You like to Get up to?
- Bad credit isn't an issue
- No hard credit checks
- Easy & quick access to funds
- Very high acceptance rates
CreditYelp help people search for a loan from our network of lenders and in other third-party lender networks we use.
How to Apply Loan on World Finance?
Step 1 Eligibility and Documents
- An Active Bank Account
- Government-Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Income
- Most Recent Bank Statement
- Checking Account + Bank Routing Number
- Social Security Number/ITIN
Step 2 Location and driving instructions for World Finance
The address is 5718 McArdle Rd Ste 101, Corpus Christi, TX 78412 .
Step 3 Fill out the application form
Waiting in line and talking to the staff when called. Fill out the application with your basic information and return it when finished.
Step 4 Review the term and sign the loan agreement (if approved)
Review the offer and rate. If you get approved and accept the term, you will need to sign the loan agreement in order to receive the loan.
Step 5 Received your loan.
Get a check, cash, or direct deposit for the amount you asked for. You are all set!
World Finance Compare With Personal Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How should I contact the World Finance?
Please call (361) 986-0482 or visit their own websites if available. Please check at: https://www.loansbyworld.com/
- 2. Where is the address of the World Finance?
World Finance is located at 5718 McArdle Rd Ste 101, Corpus Christi, TX 78412 . Opening from 9 :00AM - 17:30 PM Tuesday. You may want to call for the hours before the visit.
- 3. Does World Finance provide online loan service?
While it is not normally possible to complete the entire process online, it is still possible to check availability on this merchant's website. Please check at: https://www.loansbyworld.com/
- 4. Are there any alternatives to World Finance?
You can visit our page to check out reviews and recommendations for other local stores. If you prefer a completely online, no-contact, and secure option, CreditYelp is a good resource to consider in order to avoid long driving and waiting times.
- 5. What is APR?
Annual Percentage Rate, or APR, is the total interest and fees charged for borrowing expressed as a yearly rate. It is a way to compare different types of loans and determine the cost of borrowing. It is important to note that APR is not the same as the interest rate, as it also includes any fees that are charged for borrowing.
- 6. What makes payday loan has such high APR?
Payday loans often have a high APR because it is calculated based on an annual rate, including all fees and interest, but payday loans are typically only intended to be paid off on the borrower's next payday. A flat rate is typically charged for the amount borrowed.
World Finance Reviews
4.9 stars based on 149 reviews
- Alex Vega- a year ago5.0
- Kat Martinez- a year ago5.0
- Mark Marroquin- a year ago5.0
Great help with building credit! Fast and friendly service
- ilovehotcoco_90- a year ago5.0
Outstanding customer service I would definitely recommend this to anyone
- Yvette Ambriz- a year ago5.0
- Briana Saldivar- a year ago5.0
- joshua barrera- a year ago5.0
- Caroline Sanchez- a year ago5.0
- Crystal Cardona- a year ago5.0
- Robert McKinney- a year ago5.0
Map & Direction