- Payday loans
- Cash advance
- Personal loan
- Emergency Cash Loans
- Financial Services
- Quick Cash
Apply for Your Loan via CreditYelp!
How Much Would You like to Get up to?
- Bad credit isn't an issue
- No hard credit checks
- Easy & quick access to funds
- Very high acceptance rates
CreditYelp help people search for a loan from our network of lenders and in other third-party lender networks we use.
How to Apply Loan on Empire Finance of Ada?
Step 1 Eligibility and Documents
- An Active Bank Account
- Government-Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Income
- Most Recent Bank Statement
- Checking Account + Bank Routing Number
- Social Security Number/ITIN
Step 2 Location and driving instructions for Empire Finance of Ada
The address is 117 E Main St, Ada, OK 74820 .
Step 3 Fill out the application form
Waiting in line and talking to the staff when called. Fill out the application with your basic information and return it when finished.
Step 4 Review the term and sign the loan agreement (if approved)
Review the offer and rate. If you get approved and accept the term, you will need to sign the loan agreement in order to receive the loan.
Step 5 Received your loan.
Get a check, cash, or direct deposit for the amount you asked for. You are all set!
Empire Finance of Ada Compare With CashUsa
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How should I contact the Empire Finance of Ada?
Please call (580) 436-6090 or visit their own websites if available. Please check at: http://www.wallacemgt.com/
- 2. Where is the address of the Empire Finance of Ada?
Empire Finance of Ada is located at 117 E Main St, Ada, OK 74820 .
- 3. Does Empire Finance of Ada provide online loan service?
While it is not normally possible to complete the entire process online, it is still possible to check availability on this merchant's website. Please check at: http://www.wallacemgt.com/
- 4. Are there any alternatives to Empire Finance of Ada?
You can visit our page to check out reviews and recommendations for other local stores. If you prefer a completely online, no-contact, and secure option, CreditYelp is a good resource to consider in order to avoid long driving and waiting times.
- 5. What is APR?
Annual Percentage Rate, or APR, is the total interest and fees charged for borrowing expressed as a yearly rate. It is a way to compare different types of loans and determine the cost of borrowing. It is important to note that APR is not the same as the interest rate, as it also includes any fees that are charged for borrowing.
- 6. What makes payday loan has such high APR?
Payday loans often have a high APR because it is calculated based on an annual rate, including all fees and interest, but payday loans are typically only intended to be paid off on the borrower's next payday. A flat rate is typically charged for the amount borrowed.
Empire Finance of Ada Reviews
5.0 stars based on 43 reviews
- Chanel Roberson- a year ago5.0
- Jennifer Hines- a year ago5.0
Needed help in an instant and I was greeted with a friendly face and quick results. Highly recommend Empire for your loan needs!
- Jordain McCracken- a year ago5.0
- Kimberly Walker- a year ago5.0
I will be glad to keep doing service with them they are really great
- Steven Nelson- a year ago5.0
I had a wonderful experience with the lady's that work there, they were super nice and took care of all of my needs to help me get approved for my loan.
- Willie Pattillo- a year ago5.0
Employees are friendly and very fast at getting you in and out
- Taylor Helsley- a year ago5.0
They understood our crazy situation and still lended to us! Very nice people
- Isabella Lee- a year ago5.0
- Rebecca Puller- a year ago5.0
- shaina malone- a year ago5.0
I really enjoyed my visit today with isabella she had great customer service very nice and thorough