- Payday loans
- Cash advance
- Personal loan
- Emergency Cash Loans
- Financial Services
- Quick Cash
Apply for Your Loan via CreditYelp!
How Much Would You like to Get up to?
- Bad credit isn't an issue
- No hard credit checks
- Easy & quick access to funds
- Very high acceptance rates
CreditYelp help people search for a loan from our network of lenders and in other third-party lender networks we use.
How to Apply Loan on Cash In A Flash Check Advance?
Step 1 Eligibility and Documents
- An Active Bank Account
- Government-Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Income
- Most Recent Bank Statement
- Checking Account + Bank Routing Number
- Social Security Number/ITIN
Step 2 Location and driving instructions for Cash In A Flash Check Advance
The address is 3690 S Mendenhall Rd, Memphis, TN 38115 .
Step 3 Fill out the application form
Waiting in line and talking to the staff when called. Fill out the application with your basic information and return it when finished.
Step 4 Review the term and sign the loan agreement (if approved)
Review the offer and rate. If you get approved and accept the term, you will need to sign the loan agreement in order to receive the loan.
Step 5 Received your loan.
Get a check, cash, or direct deposit for the amount you asked for. You are all set!
Cash In A Flash Check Advance Compare With Personal Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How should I contact the Cash In A Flash Check Advance?
Please call (901) 547-1600 or visit their own websites if available.
- 2. Where is the address of the Cash In A Flash Check Advance?
Cash In A Flash Check Advance is located at 3690 S Mendenhall Rd, Memphis, TN 38115 .
- 3. Does Cash In A Flash Check Advance provide online loan service?
Cash In A Flash Check Advance does not currently offer online loan services. If you are in need of online loan services, you can apply through CreditYelp.
- 4. Are there any alternatives to Cash In A Flash Check Advance?
You can visit our page to check out reviews and recommendations for other local stores. If you prefer a completely online, no-contact, and secure option, CreditYelp is a good resource to consider in order to avoid long driving and waiting times.
- 5. What is APR?
Annual Percentage Rate, or APR, is the total interest and fees charged for borrowing expressed as a yearly rate. It is a way to compare different types of loans and determine the cost of borrowing. It is important to note that APR is not the same as the interest rate, as it also includes any fees that are charged for borrowing.
- 6. What makes payday loan has such high APR?
Payday loans often have a high APR because it is calculated based on an annual rate, including all fees and interest, but payday loans are typically only intended to be paid off on the borrower's next payday. A flat rate is typically charged for the amount borrowed.
Cash In A Flash Check Advance Reviews
4.7 stars based on 12 reviews
- Chloe Sims- 4 years ago5.0
Amazing staff, very professional & polite!
- Tzaneen Jolly- 4 years ago5.0
Excellent customer service.... Pammie is the best!!!
- Frankie J- 4 years ago5.0
Very genuine people that did everything possible to help me.
- Taquetta Martin- 4 years ago5.0
Wonderful customer service!!
- LB- 4 years ago5.0
- Gloria Re- 4 years ago5.0
- ardelia reynolds- 4 years ago5.0
You’re definitely a keeper
- Crystal M.- 4 years ago5.0
Very professional establishment. Excellent customer service. Will refer to others!!
- Pam Elrod- 4 years ago5.0
Wonderful staff. They go above and beyond to get you the cash you need!
- FUN GIRL91- 4 years ago1.0
There are 3 payday loan within a 2 block radius. WHY? Because, POC are being targeted by high interest rates. Predatory lender practices. Stop the cycle by these cash advance loan businesses.