- Payday loans
- Cash advance
- Personal loan
- Emergency Cash Loans
- Financial Services
- Quick Cash
Apply for Your Loan via CreditYelp!
How Much Would You like to Get up to?
- Bad credit isn't an issue
- No hard credit checks
- Easy & quick access to funds
- Very high acceptance rates
CreditYelp help people search for a loan from our network of lenders and in other third-party lender networks we use.
How to Apply Loan on Local Finance And Tax Service?
Step 1 Eligibility and Documents
- An Active Bank Account
- Government-Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Income
- Most Recent Bank Statement
- Checking Account + Bank Routing Number
- Social Security Number/ITIN
Step 2 Location and driving instructions for Local Finance And Tax Service
The address is 7026 US-431, Albertville, AL 35950 .
Step 3 Fill out the application form
Waiting in line and talking to the staff when called. Fill out the application with your basic information and return it when finished.
Step 4 Review the term and sign the loan agreement (if approved)
Review the offer and rate. If you get approved and accept the term, you will need to sign the loan agreement in order to receive the loan.
Step 5 Received your loan.
Get a check, cash, or direct deposit for the amount you asked for. You are all set!
Local Finance And Tax Service Compare With Personal Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How should I contact the Local Finance And Tax Service?
For more information, try calling (256) 891-8447 or visiting the website http://www.localmgmt.net/. If available, you can also find more information on the company's website.
- 2. Where is the address of the Local Finance And Tax Service?
The Local Finance And Tax Service is open from 8:30 AM - 17:30 PM Monday, Monday through Friday. It is located at 7026 US-431, Albertville, AL 35950 .
- 3. Does Local Finance And Tax Service provide online loan service?
The policy and terms may vary by state and location. It is recommended to check the availability on this merchant's website at http://www.localmgmt.net/
- 4. Are there any alternatives to Local Finance And Tax Service?
If you want to check out reviews and recommendations for other local stores, you can visit our page for more information. Or, if you'd rather do everything online, CreditYelp is an excellent option. It's secure, no contact, and you won't have to worry about long driving and waiting times.
- 5. Can I pay my loan early?
Sure! For Payday Loans, please get in touch with a customer service representative at (256) 891-8447 to arrange an early payoff schedule.
- 6. What if I don't have a checking account?
At this time, Local Finance And Tax Service requires all users to have an active checking account in order to offer a Payday Loan.
Local Finance And Tax Service Reviews
3.3 stars based on 6 reviews
- Penny McHenry- a year ago1.0
Worst place I've ever gotten a loan.. even came out to my house to collect money when I was still within my grace period. Very rude employees, they threaten you and they wouldn't even take my payment just hung up on me.
- Stephanie Horton- a year ago1.0
My credit was ran when they already knew I would be denied due to length of employment.
- Tonya Mejia- a year ago5.0
Great place to do business! Loans and Taxes
- Rodney Wilder- 3 years ago3.0
- Kenny Vandergriff- 3 years ago5.0
- Brandy Jarrell- 3 years ago5.0
Map & Direction